Tea Flowers and Its Health Benefits
Tea flowers plays an important role in our healthy lifestyle with mental and emotional health. As much as we are concerned about physical fitness, it’s very important to look after mental health. Mental health is an essential component of our whole body health. The exercise that we do for relaxing and relieving stress is all about mindfulness. Mindfulness exercise helps in being aware of our emotions and paying attention to it. These maintain our thoughts, feelings, and bodily sensations and are all way the path towards mindfulness.
Tea Flower Creates MINDFULNESS
When the word tea and mindfulness come, then the world is inseparable. Tea consumption helps in getting us active, gives us energy and tranquility. In ancient times the tea culture was very common among Buddhists, Zen, as they consumed the tea as a way to stay awake for long-duration meditation hours. There are many schools in Japan that teach the proper way of brewing tea as well as teaching mindfulness and mediation. They have strict conduct to practice.But that doesn’t apply to all. We can master in making tea and have our tea meditation at our own home. The process of mindfulness meditation is very simple, and anyone can practice it.
STEPS FOR PRACTICING MEDITATION WITH TEA
The first step we could do in this process is to make a healthy Tea. Before you go for meditation, it is always better to clear everything in your mind. The process starts before we pick up the tea leaves, and before we boil the tea in a kettle. It’s very much essential to leave your worries while practicing meditation. So it’s time that you are only dedicating to your tea and yourself. For making the first step in this process, it’s very much necessary that you should pick the quality loose leaf tea thatis fresh and pure. Now you can start your mindfulness practice.
When you are all ready to enjoy your meditation, find yourself space. Make a space for you that will help you to build your concentration on the meditation practice.
How can the processes of appreciating the tea be forgotten? While enjoying every sip of the tea, always try to appreciate the process that the tea has gone through to make it more delicious. The growth, the processing, and everyone involved in it appreciates all of those. Give thanks to the cup of tea that you’re holding in your hand and enjoy its every sip.
Drinking tea is the most culmination step that completes the steps. The tea has a lot to offer, and the process of mediation is fully incomplete without the tea in hand. Celebrate each moment of having the mediations and acknowledge the same with the tea.
Meditation with tea is one of the newly acceptingprocesses in exercise. It all needsa desire to present in the moments. The mediation process is little, but the result it gives has tremendous effects on the whole body, especially on mental health. It is always better to feel refreshed with tea and mediations.
THE BENEFITS OF HAVING TEA MEDITATION
Having tea is one of the oldest practices that have been prevailed for centuries. There are many health benefits to having tea. Let’s see some of those.
- Reduce stress
- Keep inner peace
- It helps in getting happiness as the stress gets reduce with tea and mediations.
- You can enjoy the present moments.
- The practice of tea and meditation among families can help in bringing more connections among each other.
- Having tea helps in proper hydration.
- Tea helps in improving focus and concentration.
- Tea and meditation help you in maintaining a positive mood.
TYPES OF TEA FLOWER
The tea we consume all is not made from the tea leaves. Some authenticate tea is also made with floral tea. There are many flowers that are used to make exquisite and delicious flower tea. The teas like black tea, oolong teas, or green tea are such examples. They have many health benefits.
· Lavender tea flower – The lavender flower is known for making essential oil.A cup of the dried flower has multiple benefits. Lavender tea helps in making high value health benefits.
· Chamomile tea= The chamomile tea is the best-known tea in the world of floral tea. This precious flower is available worldwide and is appreciated mostly for health benefits. The herbal tea is mostly used in soothing and healing properties. Drink the tea with lightly sweet honey flavors; it will taste amazing.
· Linden flower tea – The linden flowers are from the linden tree. It has high mucilage content and has an almost sticky texture. Linden tea has mostly been used to treat the common cold and also used for relaxation.
· Rose tea flower – The rose tea is best when it is made with rose petals and rosebuds. The buds are available in many colors. The intake of rose tea is very good for the intestine. It is mostly get blended with real teas as a small tea soon of leave petals are much more strongly scented. Be careful while brewing it.
· Hibiscus tea flower – The tangy taste of this flower is beautiful and delicious to taste. You can take the tea both in the hot and cold season. The tea has a very dense color and often used as blending in many fruit and herbs.
· Jasmine tea flower – The jasmine tea is the most popular eastern tea. When small jasmine buds are brewed in hot water, it gives beautiful scented small. The jasmine tea is very helpful in relaxing and relieving stress.
· Chrysanthemum tea flower – The tea is mostly a traditional tea in china. It tastes a bit sweet. In this chrysanthemum flowers are being used. The tea is mostly given for lowering fever and helps in relaxation.
Here according to the scientist and researcher, intake of tea with good mindfulness meditation is a complete perfect combo for staying fit in both physical and mental state. In some part of the world, they treat them under medicinal flowers. The tea making from the flower is itself an art, and if it gets blended with relaxing meditation, it can be a double bonus for us. Start practicing your meditation with a cup of your favorite floral tea.