Flower Jewellery For Haldi / Mehndi - Shine like a Goddess
Shine like a Goddess. Feel like an Angel.
Turmeric is an integral part of India’s culture. Be it the culinary art or an auspicious ceremony, turmeric is considered to be the most important part of it. The yellow and vibrant rich color of Indian cuisine and the glow on the bride’s face on her marriage, you know what to thank to! Apart from organic turmeric India, it is the flowers Jewellery for Mehndi that make for another beautiful and all-natural aspect of Indian panorama. Thanks to the Bollywood and Tele-tube celebs, women are catching up fast on the trend of leaving the pompous bling behind and dazzle as well as revel in the presence of flowers.
Mehndi Function Flower Jewellery Designs
Mehndi Flowers and weddings are inseparable, and there are number of ways, you can incorporate them as your jewellery. But, here are a few reasons that why you should!
- They are cost-effective and you can always count on them whether you want a fairy tale wedding or are on a shoestring budget for celebrations.
- The haldi floral jewellery goes with every kind of theme and décor. Be it an evening gown, a shift dress or a lehenga, flowers complement them all!
- Flowers have zero carbon footprints. Once they wilt, they go back to where they belong to, Mother Nature!
- They are for everyone and women of every age look oh so gorgeous while sporting a flower braid or mang-teeka! Even men can wear them as lapels and boutonnieres. Additionally, unlike gold and diamond, you can never go overboard with the classic rose or royal orchids. Flower jewellery also gives you so many variations to try on. Head to toe, the way you want to! Move on gajras and single bud in hair, fellas! You have so many ways to wear flowers and look stunning for haldi / mehndi occasions.
- The flowers give you a soft and pleasant look, just what you need during the ceremonies. They don’t bog you down with their weight and instead uplift your mood.
Now, coming back to what can you do with flowers on Haldi ceremony! Go ahead and give it a read to know how you can sport flower jewelry on your big day and rock it too!
The first person who comes to your mind to rock flower jewellery of late is none other than the style Queen, Kangana Ranaut. Keep it simple and classy, just like she did! A mang-teeka with gorgeous haldi desings in hands and a pair of flower earrings and you are good to go!
Celebrity Choice Flower Jewellery For Mehndi
If you are going for a bold and beautiful look for your mehndi ceremony, Bipasha Basu’s look might give you just the clue where to start from! Her looks on her mehndi ceremony fall somewhere between glam-and-de-glam territory and we are so rooting for it. This look goes perfectly with cocktail and fusion dresses.
If ‘keep it minimal and subliminal’ is your mantra for your flower jewellery for mehndi occasion on the day, Vidhya Balan is just the person for you! She keeps it simple, understated yet so powerful just like her performances on the silver screen.
Looks like simple and classy is the keyword with Bollywood’s leading ladies when it comes to Mehendi floral jewellery! Take a cue from Esha Deol’s mehndi ceremony. Tie your hair from the front and let the breeze flow through them for a stylish look. She sticks with the popular choice here, tuberose and marigold flower jewellery that goes with her saree.
Don’t want to go over the top and still feel like a princess on your special day? Get the perfect look with the flower crown made with orchids! Royal and classy!
Look like a diva and feel like one too! A tidy bun and gajra for Mehndi flowers jewellery is all you need to sparkle on the day. Don’t believe us, see this!
Let your feminine side be at the forefront on the big day and let the flowers bring it out! Flower jewellery can be fun and festive, just the way you want and it might be just what you need to get in touch with your glamorous side! Get creative and fun with the right floral jewellery for mehndi function. From earrings to anklets, from hair band to corsages, the jewelry designers at Maya Flowers help you to get the perfect look! Contact them here now!
Image Courtesy: Google